Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still around, trying to find time to knit!

I'm still here! I'm still knitting!

Working on the baby blanket for the little one due in early May. The garter stitch square is almost done, and I'll probably start picking up the stitches on the outside either tonight or tomorrow.

If this one comes out all right, I'll make one for my new nephew, Michael, who was born on Feb. 10.

Started a few other things, but haven't made much progress. I was sick for most of February with a cold and resultant sinus infection, so we'll see. If I rip out the Forest Canopy Shawl and start the Clapotis with that yarn, I could get it done by the wedding we're going to in May. Need to do that though.

I think the Malabrigo afghan is going to become my Xmas knitting. I will work on it every Xmas vacation until it's done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment