Sunday, April 12, 2009

New England girl goes home again!

No knitting has been done since my last post. I had a whirlwind couple of days at work, leading up to the weekend, and I am so exhausted from work that I spent my time at the airport and on airplanes just reading, as much as I could, given my lack of concentration.

But we had a wonderful weekend in New England. Pauline and Amos are married, and their wedding ceremony was beautiful, and Sean and I spent most of the reception on the dance floor, which was awesome.

And today, we drove 2 hours each way to spend 5 hours in Maine! We got to meet Athena Jane, who's the most beautiful daughter of one of my best friends (we've known each other for 30 years this September), and relax in their wonderful home.

We tested the limits of the rental car on the way back to Logan, but Sean made his flight, and I got home about a half-hour ago.

I didn't get a chance to grab dinner before I left Boston, and so I'm drinking a well-deserved beer for dinner. :P And I'll be in bed soon. I'm tired. And I'm a bit anxious about work tomorrow, and the next few days before the senior staff financial review.

I'm mostly trying not to think about work. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a superstar at work!

    Also, I can't tell you how many times I've started stuff over. It's ridiculous. In fact the only things I've actually finished have been ... scarves.

    xo
    tk

    ReplyDelete