Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The descent into the tunnel of the device networking mines...

No photos in this entry, sadly, but I will try to take a couple later tonight.

Month-end for March and quarter-end for Q2 starts today, so I'll be pulling lots of 8pm-9pm evenings and working Saturday. I likely won't make it to knit nites or anything else (boo!) for the next few weeks, but in the little bit of time I have between getting home and going to bed, I'll be knitting.

I'm hooked on mitred squares! :) And with any luck, I'll have enough of the Noro left that I can make us a blanket from the same yarn Ann's is made of - but it'll look different. I think the mitred square idea will find its way into a baby blanket that's long past due for Athena Jane, my niece (she's my best friend's little one, and Rose and I are as close as sisters).

I knitted another square last night, while watching episodes 10-13 of The Wire. I'm now caught up on season 4, and Sean took season 5 with him to Chicago. He'll be home late Thursday night, so I can try to sneak in some season 5-watching this weekend. I still need to catch up on most of season 2 and some of season 3. Season 4 was absolutely fantstic, and I can't wait to see Season 5. I'll be sad when it's over. Then I'll have to find some other long-running show to start watching from beginning to end.

I'll throw up a hand when I'm back in the world of the living, at the end of April. :) Will update as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment