Monday, March 30, 2009

Yay for Noro stash! Boo for being a klutz!

I'm a wounded knitter this evening.

But I had 14 skeins of Noro waiting for me here at home, which was very nice. I cast on for another square. And read how to make my own blocking board, which I'd like to do soon.

But back to the wounded. I was at the gas station after work, putting gas in the Audi, and I put the nozzle in the gas tank and started the gas pumping. I wanted to walk around the other side of the car, but the front of the car was close to the back of the car in front of me. So, I tried to step over the hose leading from the pump to the nozzle and the car. And failed, miserably. My heel wouldn't quite clear the hose, and I tumbled over the hose, landing on the ground. I managed to avoid breaking my wrist, though it's very sore, and my left hip took the brunt of the impact, and it's sore.

I'm such a dork.

Tomorrow, I shall take a photo of my Noro stash that arrived today. I should do it now, but I don't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment