Monday, March 2, 2009

Exhausted update...

Too tired to knit more than a row on the FIL scarf. But it's one more row than I had.

The Audi started right up - I think it wasn't the battery, but the steering wheel got turned into the lock position when I got out on Sunday, and neither of us wiggled the steering wheel to let the ignition turn this morning.

We'll see tomorrow morning.

But now I have a set of jumper cables for each car, which I should have had a long time ago.

Tomorrow night's my sock knitting class. I was in a sock knitting class once before, and I still have the 2/3 of a foot that I completed during that class. Sadly, I was in that class when my mom died, and it's taken me this long to be able to really feel like I could tackle it again.

I found an awesome idea for a sewing machine cover, and I'm wondering if I can get the supplies and make it while Sean's out of town this week.

I should go to bed - I'll sit here till midnight if I don't. And I could use the sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment