Saturday, February 21, 2009

Progress!

I knit a few rows on the FIL scarf today. Tonight, Sean helped me learn how/what to set up to be able to do some nice studio photos. I'm still editing, and I'm not quite feeling like throwing the photos up tonight, but I have some photos of my stash, and photos of my 2 FOs, and a photo of my WIP (the scarf). I figure I'll take photos of the rest of my stash tomorrow, and then I'll have that project done (to photograph my related knitting stuff).

We had a good day today, even if we slept past all of the morning. I'm usually up by 8 am on the weekends, and Sean's usually up by 9 or so. We slept past noon today. I guess we both needed some sleep. Sean had a lot of long nights at work this week, and I've been exhausted all week.

We made breakfast and headed out to run some errands. We were intending to stop @ Accent Store Fixtures, but they closed at 1 pm, so we continued on to grab some videos in Uptown, and then went to Kohl's and the grocery store. Nothing terribly spectacular, but it was good to get out. And it was amusing to watch Sean try to park and unpark the car in the snowy parking spots in Uptown. He does a good job at it though.

Also, Marquette played Georgetown today and won! This makes me quite happy. I spent two very happy years getting my MBA at Marquette, and I adore being able to watch games on tv now that we have DirecTV and get ESPN/ESPN2.

I'm looking forward to spending some good time working on the scarf tomorrow. I'll post a photo of it in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment