Sunday, February 22, 2009

*whew*

It's nice to have this part done. I finished taking the photos I needed to, and now I have all of my stash items catalogued on ravelry (I'm empire74 there), along with my 2 small FOs and my current WIP.

Speaking of the current WIP, here's a photo of the Magic Scarf I'm currently working on for my FIL.


I'm very happy with how it's turning out. I'm hoping to get some time to work on it today. It's been my plan, and we got up at 9 am (after staying up till close to 4 am) so that we wouldn't sleep the whole day away.

We went to Moose & Sadie's for breakfast, and then when we came home I finished taking my yarn photos while Sean worked on setting up an Oracle database box. Sean has been getting his sweeping and mopping on while I've been uploading and cataloguing my yarn stuffs on ravelry. It's now 3 pm and I haven't knitted a stitch! Once the mopping is completed, and I can reclaim the sofa, I shall start knitting for the afternoon/evening.

Weekends go by so quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment