Thursday, February 26, 2009

The snow is coming! The snow is coming!

Moar knitting, plz. The FIL scarf is moving along quite well. I got more done last night at Spyhouse, and have now done 140 rows on the scarf. I'm almost done with skein #1 (of 4), so I predict this will be a long scarf. Or I'll decide to double it up and sew it shut. I'm not sure yet. We'll see when we get there.

Spyhouse was great fun last night. It's always fun to find funky coffee shops, and to meet new people. It helped to know someone in the place, too. I met Becca at drunken knit nite @ Merlin's Rest, and it was good to see her again last night.

With any luck, I'll be home remotely on time tonight, and I have no where I have to go. I was going to go out with Panda & DanRay to Freewheel and either get my bike fitted better or buy a new bike. But Deth Storm: February 2009 edition is headed straight for us, and I suspect my evening commute will not be a happy one. I'm hoping to be able to get out of here earlier than normal if it's bad.

I should grab some breakfast before I get so wrapped up in trying to puzzle out the mystery of how to do this forecast that it's suddenly lunchtime before I know it!

I'm so glad tomorrow's Friday.

(ps: a small shout out to the one, the only, my lovely tk! love you, sweetie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment